The Toughsat T-100 Mobile Satellite Internet Trailer
Complete Ready-To-Go Systems that Include High-Speed Satellite Internet Service using iDirect Technology.
T-100 Toughsat XP .98 Meter Trailer – $30,998 Communications Trailers
T-100 Toughsat XP 1.2 Meter Trailer – $33,998 Communications Trailers
T-100 Toughsat SP .98 Meter Trailer – $27,998 Communications Trailers
A Half-Mile Radius Broadband Hotspot At Any Location
The T-100 self-contained multi-purpose communications trailer, manufactured by Ground Control, can be quickly deployed at any location to create a high-speed satellite Internet connection and then automatically establish a half-mile (0.82 Kilometer) wireless access point for any in-range device. This powerful communications tool can provide essential Internet and phone five minutes after parking, and free up the towing vehicle to perform other tasks.
Engineered For Actual Use
The aluminum and stainless steel construction of the T-100 trailer was designed from the ground up to accommodate our satellite equipment, as well as be durable in any environment. The lightweight suspension is perfect for long travels or bumpy roads in any kind of weather. The reinforced generator cabinet houses an optional 1000 or 2000 watt ultra-quiet and Honda EU1000/2000i, and the electronics cabinet is shock resistant with high-grade locking doors. The large rear storage bay is perfect for adding additional electronics or for transporting any customer required equipment. Owners of the T-100 rave of its performance and ease of use. The T-100 is built to be used, and used often.
Operation is as easy as starting the generator, switching on the power, and pressing the “Deploy” button on the Toughsat TS2 ACU (Antenna Control Unit). The mobile satellite dish will deploy, lock on satellite, and automatically create a half-mile Wi-Fi access point for high-speed Internet in about 3.5 minutes. No other interaction is needed for full operation, and there is no special licensing or certification required to operate. Stowing the dish is just as easy… Just press the “Stow” button.
T-100 Communications Trailer Features
- Heavy-duty all-weather construction, fully designed and manufactured by Ground Control.
- Bundled with our High-Performance Satellite Service providing 5Mbps x 2Mbps Internet speeds.
- We offer special service pricing for Public Safety Organizations. SAFECOM complaint.
- The trailer may be deployed and operated by anyone with little or no training.
- It establishes a half-mile Wi-Fi access point automatically to any in-range device in 3.5 minutes.
- Stabilization jacks are not required for normal use (Jacks are used for high winds, or security belt).
- The 1000 watt ultra-quiet generator offers 850 watts available for customer added equipment.
- The 6RU rackmount electronics case may be moved 50′ from trailer (such as a tent or structure).
- The 6RU rackmount case has 2.5 RU space for customer added equipment. 8RU cases available.
- There is a large enclosed weather sealed rear storage bay for customer storage.
- The trailer body is rust protected – All aluminum & stainless steel construction.
- The trailer suspension rated for light load mobility, can be towed by any vehicle without issue.
- The trailer is designed to fully operate in extreme weather, including very high-winds.
- All cabinet doors are lockable with heavy duty latch assemblies.
- Cabinet lighting is operated off internal battery (no generator). Helpful for dark nights.
- DOT ready (Department of Transportation).
- 4 Helicopter D-Rings for aerial transportation. (Small Bell Jet 206 Ranger sling load cap is 1500 lbs)
- Trailer certified weight under 1400 lbs fully loaded including generator.
- If you need to stream live video, Ground Control offers unshared satellite channels
Toughsat T-100 Included Equipment
- The Toughsat XP or SP Mobile Satellite System
- The Toughsat TS1 ACU (1RU) with integrated 4-port wireless router.
- The powerful iDirect Evolution X5 Satellite Router including the 1.5RU rackmount shelf.
- AC Power Conditioner (1RU) for 8 – 120 VAC outlets – Good for keeping power clean.
- Rackmount case (6RU) for electronics that is easily moved (larger case sizes available).
- 50′ (14 meters) ACU cable (electronics case may be located in a structure or tent).
- There are quick-release straps for securing equipment inside of large storage area.
- Four easy-crank stabilization jacks – Good for high winds and uneven terrain.
- Self retracting security belt for crowd-security control.
- Spare tire (located inside storage bay).
- Removable and lockable trailer tongue. The ball is a standard 2″.
|General Trailer Dimensions|
|138″L x 66″W x 58″H (Stowed Dish – Exterior Dimensions)
|Rear Storage Bay||62″L x 24″H x 46″W (Interior Rear Bay Dimensions)|
|Under 1400 lbs (includes spare tire, gas & dolly)|
|Hitch Ball Size||2 Inch|
|Removable Tongue Length||23″ (when removed, trailer is 115 inches long)|
|Trailer Lights Plug/cable||7-Pole, RV-Style Trailer Connector (male)|
|Optional Generator||Honda EUi Ultra Quiet 1000 Watt Generator (upgradable to 2000W)|
|Satellite Dish System Information|
|Toughsat XP Mobile Satellite System|
|Other Satellite Systems May Be Installed.|
|TS2 Dish ACU 1 RU with integrated Linksys 4 Port Wireless Router|
|iDirect Evolution X5 Router – Satellite Modem on a 1.5 RU shelf|
|Power Conditioner 1 RU (with 8 AC plugs)|
|2.5 RU available for customer use (front side rack)|
|6 RU available for back side rack equipment mounting|
|50′ (15.3M) Quick-disconnect cable run (between dish and ACU)|
|Power Consumption From Standard Electronics Package|
|Normal Power Draw||90 to 100 watts|
|Power-Up Surge & Extreme Cold||300 watts (Actual watts may be less. Buffer is built into this number)|
|Standard 1 year parts and labor on all equipment|