Applied Satellite Engineering 9505 Docking Station
Just dock your Iridium satellite phone in the Docking Station and you can use satellite communications with standard analog phone sets or your company’s PBX system. When you need to leave the office, just undock your handset and take it with you. Use with Iridium Fixed Mast Antenna and Iridium Antenna Cables
- RJ11 Connect: Connects to an analog phone (single or PBX) including multi-handset wireless phones. Use of a cordless phone with expandable handsets can provide up to eight units within a two-mile range (unobstructed) from the base station.
- Hands-free Connect: Headset/microphone jack offers audio enhancement circuitry to provide excellent voice quality.
- Data Port Connect: RS232 port for data connections. Compatible with Iridium’s Direct Internet 2.0 and fax adapter.
- Built-In antenna holder: Convenient antenna storage while docked.
- Iridium certified product: Additional approvals and certifications include CE and IEC60945.
- Interfaces: POTS (RJ11), RS232, 2.5 mm handsfree
- Size: 9.75 in L x 5.25 in W x 3.5 in H
- Weight: 1.4 lb
- Operating temperature range: –15°C to +70°C
- Power: 10 – 32 VDC, or use included power adapter for 100/240 VAC,47/63 Hz
Made in the USA