The New EXPLORER 510 BGAN Terminal
The all new EXPLORER 510 is the smallest ever Cobham EXPLORER BGAN and the near perfect combination of performance and portability.
New Ways to Connect
|With the new EXPLORER Connect App you can turn your Android or IOS device into a powerful satellite communication tool. You can be online in minutes using your own wireless devices and the USB host allows wired connections to the terminal too.
The Cobham Explorer 510 is perfect for use by the media, natural resource exploration or anyone conducting business where traditional terrestrial communication is not possible. The Explorer 510 offers exceptional voice quality and fast data speeds up to 464 Kbps.
New Smaller Size, Same Cobham Quality
Weighing just over 3 pounds and measuring less than 8 inches by 8 inches by 2 inches, the Explorer 510 is the smallest BGAN terminal yet! The Explorer 510 draws it design from the long legacy of Explorer BGAN terminals, with the same high-quality craftsmanship and materials. Users of Explorer terminals know that they are built to last, the Explorer 510 is no different. It is built to be reliable and ready to connect every time you need it.
Weight (incl. battery): 1.4kg / 3.1lbs
Battery storage temperature
Water and dust
- EXPLORER 510 terminal
- Built-in Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- EXPLORER Softbag
- USB to Ethernet Converter Cable
- 100-240VAC Power Supply
- Multi-Languge Quick Start Quide
- Multi-language webserver and embedded manual (ENG, FR, DE, ES, RU, JP)
- DC input range: 10.5-32VDC
- Standby / transmit: 0.8W / 14W (typical)
- During charging: 38W (max.)
- 2.5mm EIAJ RC-5320-IV
AC/DC power supply
- Input: 100-240VAC, 47-63Hz, 50W
- Output: 19VDC
- Lithium ion (rechargeable)
- Stand-by time (TBC): 36h, 0°C/+32°F to 55°C/+131°
- Standard call: 3h, 0°C/+32°F to 55°C/+131°
- Premium voice call: 1h30m, 0°C/+32°F to +55°C/+131°F
- Receive time, max.: 3h30m @ 128kbps (25°C / 77°F)
- Transmit time, max.: 2h15m @ 128kbps (25°C / 77°F)
- Min. number of charges: 300
- Recharge time: Less than 3 hours
- Charge temperature: 0°C / +32°F to +45°C /+113°