IN STOCK & Available for Immediate Shipment. Order by 2pm PST and have your phone by next business day.
The new Iridium Extreme handset is the smallest Iridium Satellite Phone ever being 10% thinner and 7% lighter than it’s predecesor the Iridium 9555. Included with all Iridium Extreme’s is a Single User GEOS Emergency Response License
- Military-grade durability (MIL-STD 810F)
- Highest Ingress Protection (IP) rating in the industry (IP65)
- Rugged, high-gain antenna
- Supports Online Tracking services
- Water, shock and dust resistance for unparalleled durability
- Enhanced SMS and email messaging capability
- Headset and hands-free capability
- Mini-USB data port
- The Extreme Satellite Phone has a GPS tracking function complete with a panic button for emergency situations.
- Free Iridium Supported GEOS Emergency Response Service Included
- Works with satellitephonetracking.com
BlueCosmo Iridium Basic Subscription
- $50 Activation & SIM Card (Billed at Checkout)
- $46.95 Monthly or $559 Yearly with 12 Month Commitment
- $5 Additional Month to Month Contracts Less than 12 Months
- $1.49 Per Minute to Cellular or PSTN
Included in the Box
- Iridium Extreme satellite phone
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- AC travel wall charger & international plug kit
- DC automobile charger
- Portable auxiliary, magnetic vehicle mount antenna with 5’ cable
- Leather holster
- USB-Mini cable
- Handsfree headset
- Adapter for USB, and power
- Adapter for USB, power and external antenna with TNC connector
- Data CD
- User Guide
- Quick Start Guide
- GEOS Programming and Testing Guide
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Dimensions: 5.5″ (L) x 2.4″ (W) x 1.06″ (D) Weight: .54 lbs
Dimensions Metric: 140 mm (L) x 60 mm (W) x 27 mm (D) Weight: 247g
Operating Temperature Range: -10 °C to +55 °C or 14F to 131F
- Standby time: Up to 30 hours
- Talk time: Up to 4 hours
- 200 character illuminated graphic display
- Volume, signal and battery strength meters
- Illuminated weather-resistant keypad
- Integrated speakerphone
- Quick-connect to Iridium voice mail
- Two-way SMS and short email capability
- Pre-programmable International Access Code (00 or +)
- Mailbox for voice, numeric & text messages
- Selectable ring and alert tones (8 choices)
- 100-entry internal phonebook, with capacity for multiple phone numbers, email addresses and notes
- Call history retains received, missed and dialed calls
Usage Control Features
- User-configurable call timers to manage costs
- Keypad lock and PIN lock for additional security
FAQ’s about the Iridium Extreme Satellite Phone
- Q: What are the dimensions of the Iridium Extreme Satellite Phone?
- A: 140 mm x 60 mm x 27 mm (L,W,D)
- A: 5.5 inches x 2.36 inches x 1.06 inches (L,W,D)
- Q: What is the standard standby and talk times on the Iridium Extreme Satellite Phone?
- A: 30 Hours Standby & 4 Hours Talk Time in perfect conditions. In extreme cold conditions you can cut these times in half. If the phone is constantly searching for the satellite signal this will also reduce the battery time.
- Q: What makes the Iridium Extreme Satellite Phone so “Extreme?”
- Q: Why do I see the Iridium Extreme Satellite Phone listed as the Iridium 9575 or the Iridium Extreme 9575 Satellite Phone?
- A: The official name from Iridium is the “Iridium Extreme.” However Iridium 9575 was the working name before release and has continued to be used to depict the progression from the previous 9555 as well as make it easier to understand for non-english speaking customers. The Iridium Extreme & Iridium 9575 are the same phone.
- Q: What comes in the box with the Iridium Extreme?
- A: Battery, travel charger & int’l adapters, auto/car charger, Leather holster, two(2) accessory adapters, Auxiliary magnetic mount antenna w/ 5′ cable, USB Cable, CD ROM software, user manual, and quick start guide,
- The adapters included with your Iridium Extreme are used to charge the handset, and to connect accessories. In order to maintain the Ingress Protection rating (IP65), the battery must be fully installed and all connector covers closed.