SatPhone911 Prepaid Terms
- Calls are debited in 20-second increments. Iridium-to-Iridium calls are debited at half the rate.
- Unused minutes can be extended if a new bundle is purchased. The card is permanently deactivated 60 days after expiry if not recharged. Expiry dates are cumulative up to 2 years.
- Outgoing SMS (Text Messaging) debit 20 seconds from balance.
- Free Services: Direct calls to Iridium phones are free for the Iridium owner for voicemail, call forwarding, call barring and incoming SMS.
- Calls made to another satellite network (Inmarsat, Globalstar, Thuraya) are debited at a higher rate than a standard Iridium-to-Iridium line call.
- The “0 Minute” voucher extends the expiration of the SIM and current minutes for 30 days.
- ALL SIM CARDS REQUIRE A ONE-TIME ACTIVATION FEE OF $50.00 WHICH IS DUE UPON CHECKOUT